The threat of deportation can be extremely frightening, especially when you have worked hard to build a life, family and career in the United States. At Garibay Law Office LLC , our attorneys provide experienced, aggressive removal defense.
If you or someone you care about is facing removal from the United States, there are a number of defenses that may allow you to stay in the country:
- Asylum — You may be able to pursue asylum if you are at risk of persecution in your home country.
- Cancellation of removal — This option allows certain permanent residents, nonpermanent residents and people who are in the country unlawfully to cancel deportation proceedings.
- Adjustment of status — If you have a relative who is a lawful permanent resident, you may be able to adjust your immigration status to permanent as well.
- Voluntary departure — In some cases, it may be wise to leave the country of your own free will and avoid a court order for removal.
- U visa — If you have been a victim of a crime, you may be eligible for a U visa to prevent removal.
Immigration law is highly complex and a simple mistake can mean the difference between staying in the United States and being forced to leave. At Garibay Law Office LLC , we have 40 years of combined experience helping people resolve their legal matters while avoiding potential pitfalls.
Because our firm maintains a strong focus on both immigration law and criminal defense, we are particularly well suited to handle matters involving deportation in the wake of a criminal charge.
Contact Our Experienced Lawyers Handling Deportation Defense
Pueblo, Colorado Springs And The Surrounding Area
To discuss your case with a knowledgeable immigration attorney, we invite you to contact us online or call 719-545-4519 (800-657-6487 toll free).