At Garibay Law Office LLC in Pueblo, Colorado, we assist clients with a full range of issues under federal immigration laws. Our practice focuses on:
- Family-based immigration — Our attorneys take great pride in helping families unite and stay together despite national borders, using tools like fiancé visas, consular processing and adjustments of status.
- Deportation and removal proceedings — We help immigrants who are facing the threat of deportation by representing their interests in front of immigration courts. Often, when removal is triggered by a criminal conviction, we can seek to vacate that conviction and help our clients stay in the United States. We will aggressively investigate and pursue avenues for relief, which can include applying for cancellation of removal and adjustment of status.
- Criminal defense for immigrants — Criminal convictions can have serious implications for immigrants. We understand the full range of issues under both criminal and immigration laws, which allows us to provide thorough, forward-looking advice in these matters.
- Deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA) — Some students and former students who entered the United States unlawfully may be eligible for deferred action, which allows them to remain in the country and seek employment. We can assist with your application and maximize your chances of success. If your deferred action is expiring, we can assist you in a renewal of your deferred action.
- U visas — If you have been a victim of a crime, such as domestic violence, you may be eligible for a U visa. This can protect you from deportation and allow you to get a work permit and begin pursuing lawful status.
For answers to common questions about immigration and naturalization, please visit our Immigration FAQ page or contact us for a consultation with an experienced lawyer.
Contact Us — Se Habla Español
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to learn more about our immigration services. You may send us an email or call 719-545-4519 (800-657-6487 toll free). With offices in Pueblo, we serve clients in Colorado Springs and throughout southern Colorado.